The Learn Africa program was launched in 2013 with the aim of promoting knowledge transfer, exchange, and capacity development of African university students through scholarships offered by Spanish universities.
WORTH OF SCHOLARSHIP
- Online scholarships cover tuition fees only.
- The face-to-face scholarships cover the following costs:
Room and board (either in a University Hall or through the provision of a monthly allowance)
- Being a woman, and having nationality and residence in an African country.
- Be enrolled in an African university or have a university degree issued in an African country. For postgraduate scholarships, a bachelor’s degree is required. The degree required may vary depending on the scholarship applied for (see detailed information on each scholarship).
- Meet the specific requirements of the scholarship you are applying for.
- Only one application per person will be accepted.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a scholarship you must attach the following documents:
National identity document
Diploma / certificate / university degree (as required)
Letter(s) of reference or motivation
Official language certificate (if necessary)
Project (if necessary)
The registration period will remain open until May 3, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (Madrid).
NOTE- Only applications received through the website will be accepted.
Also, you can refer to the official Learn Africa program for more information.